Monday, October 1, 2012

The Balancing Act

 
The Balancing Act  
 
 
of a Book Blogger
 
My blog began in January 2012. I know for myself it’s been a work in progress the entire step of the way. I’ve adjusted and readjusted, added, taken away, etc. I’ve slowly learned the things that should be on my blog through trial and error. As I do this, I know I’m not the only one facing this dilemma and there are others who have already been there, done that.

When I started my blog, I began by reading books I chose, then I found out about Netgalley, and also joined up as a tour host with a couple companies, and now I receive multiple author requests.Trying to juggle these I ask you how do you regulate this demand?

So, what advice do you have for all of us about juggling this demand? How do you balance your blog with tours, author requests, self reads, memes, author interviews, etc. What have you learned that works or doesn’t work?

No comments :

Post a Comment