The second challenge I have decided to participate in for next year is Teresa's Audio Book Challenge. As I started earlier, I enjoy audio books, but just don't indulge in them enough. I need to continue with them to really develop a habit.
I will attempt the second leve, "Going Steady", as I feel I have already "Flirted" with Audio Books enough and I need to make this a habit. I will challenge myself to read one a month. I am also going to incorporate this with one of my New Year's Resolutions to exercise, and trying listening to a book while I do so, as that is many times the reason I don't exercise.Guidelines from Teresa's website:There are five levels to the challenge
- Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
- Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
- Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
- Married-Listen to more than 25 Audio Books
- You Define the Relationship- Create your own challenge (choose your own name and level starting as low or going as high as you’d like)This is a fairly laid back challenge and I want it to be as enjoyable as possible.Audio Books can be any genre
- You can cross challenges
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can tell us about what you are listening to in the comments of the monthly link up.There will be a monthly link up so that we can share what we’ve listened to and make suggestions to each other.
Since this can be a crossover challenge, I am most likely going to start with Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series (to help with my series challenge) on audio as I have listened to Changeless and loved the narrator.
I will update the progress of my challenges each month in a month end post.