Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Auntie Spinelli Reads 2013 Sequel Challenge



The first challenge I have decided to participate in for 2013, is the sequel challenge. There are so many series out there and many times I only introduce myself to them and don't finish the series.

The goal of this challenge is to read as many books in a series as we can and post up our reviews each month. Check out all the guidelines here and if interest sign up as well.

A few of the series I would like to read more and hopefully finish:

1. Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger - need to finish #3 Blameless, #4 Heartless, and #5 Timeless



2. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - need to finish Faefever, Dreamfever, and Shadowfever




3. Coffeehouse Mysteries by Cleo Coyle - need to finish #4 through #12

4. Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - need to finish #4 through #8 which will be released in 2013.




 

These are just a few of several series I would hopefully like to finish. There are several others and so I may switch it up throughout the year. I keep track of my place in each series with FictFact. If you have never tried it, take a look. I always know where I left off in the series.

My goal is to read at least one book in a series I am trying to finish each month. I should be able to finish a few series with at least that goal.

I will update the progress of my challenges each month in a month end post.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for participating! So glad to see some Fever books on there! ;)

    ReplyDelete