Sunday, December 30, 2012

Back to the Classics 2013 Challenge

I know I definitely do not read enough classics and would really like to read more. I've decided to join Sarah Reads Too Much in her Back to the Classics challenge to help me along in my adventure. Thanks Sarah!

I am only going to challenge myself with the required categories. I will post my list as I go. A little bit more thought as to what will fit where and where really interests me. If you have any suggestions and recommendations, leave me a comment. Thanks~

The Required Categories are:
  1. A 19th Century Classic
  2. A 20th Century Classic
  3. A Pre-18th or 18th Century Classic
  4. A Classic that relates to the African-American Experience - This can be an African-American author, or a book relating to slavery, civil rights, or African-American culture.
  5. A Classic Adventure
  6. A Classic that prominently features an Animal - This can feature animal characters or animals in the title (real or imagined)
Wish me luck!!
 
 

1 comment :