Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Post (Jan 20)


Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. For all the details and the weekly link, check out Kimba's website.

Past Week in Review

Last week if you caught my post early enough, you saw my frustration with adding pictures. It just was not giving me the upload option on my page. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and it appears that the problem is solved. I had to do this on both my computers and have been happy with the results. If you've experiencing problems with Internet Explorer, try this solution. 

Great Buys and Awesome Finds
I spent a $15 gift card this past week. Here's a few of the books I bought.


 A few romance for February



 A couple of box sets


Next Week's Excitement
Monday
Cozy Monday Series Highlight

Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday

Wednesday
Author Interview with
Brandon Collier

Thursday
Book Review
Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Friday
Indie Author Book Review
Baby Daddy by S. Newman Spenzer

Website Worth Sharing

There are a lot of great blogs out there, including some that are not book related. We all use the internet to help us in other aspects of our lives. While surfing around the web, I found a several sites that provided more than just the one issue I was looking to resolve. Hopefully I can share at least one site a week that will help us in other areas of our lives.

This week's site worth sharing:



Lots of fun dating ideas, giveaways, and chances to win fun stuff!

5 comments :

  1. My review of Someone to Love will be in my coffee pot reviews next month..hope you enjoy it too. Oh I loved Before I Go to Sleep! I read both of Sorensens books and eep they were good..woot! You did so awesome! Enjoy my dear! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I have the Grim prequels, and can't wait for Snow White Sorrow. Happy reading..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on firefox too, I was on google chrome but it was so slow and laggy when loading pages and uploading. I miss all google all the time, but firefox is treating me well.
    *HIGH5* to a fellow Xpresso Designs having Blogger..lol
    I am so happy with my blog now! I love your design too. I loaded the page & said "Giselle did her blog too!" I love the colors and the silhouette of the girl w/the writing. Very cool.
    New follower btw..
    Enjoy your books and have a great upcoming week :)
    What's on Bella's Shelf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haul looks like my wishlist! haha I hope you enjoy all those awesome books.

    MY SUNDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really interested in the The Secret of Ella and Micah. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete