Thursday, March 14, 2013

Book Review: Sierra by Taylor Dean

Title: Sierra
Author: Taylor Dean
Genre: Romance
Publish Date: June 2012
Personal Rating: 5 Stars
About the Book:
Alyssa Fontaine's life, loved ones--everything familiar and dear--are brutally taken from her. Taken captive by two men, she endures a horrific nightmare. A new life is forced upon her and even a new name. Just when it appears that no hope is in sight, she is saved by an unlikely twist of fate. Trapped in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, life will open its arms to her again and she will embrace it. She will find love such as she never knew existed.

Sierra is a heart-wrenching story of the power of the human spirit to survive amidst impossible circumstances and severe losses. It is a story of survival . . . and hope.


My Review:
Another excellent book by this author. The beginning is a little frightful and gory, and I didn’t know if I was going to like the book or even finish it. However, it doesn’t go on long and I stuck it out which I’m glad I did.

Again this author has written what I call a dramatic romance story. It is enough to keep you in knots as you’re reading and you just have to keep reading to keep going to keep finding out what’s going on. I was on pins and needles again with this story.

Great characters the author has created. Adam and Pa were very good awful (and you’ll have to read the book to know what I mean) and Alyssa and Alex were a great couple.


A short teaser from the book:
She raised her eyebrows and said, “Are you kidding me?” He smiled and winked. “Welcome to my world.”   Dean, Taylor (2012-06-26). Sierra (p. 245).  Kindle Edition.

Again, I loved this book as much as I Have People. Taylor Dean has a way of writing her novels that are so compelling. I was hooked from the beginning. A quick page turner as well as a white knuckle ride.

I highly recommend this book and author to readers of dramatic fiction and romance. I think I will try her Lancaster House series. 

Links:

2 comments :

  1. Hi there, the March edition of Books You Loved is open for entries. Here is the link Books You Loved March Edition Please do pop by and link in a post about a book/s you loved. Maybe this one? You might also like to check out the other great links that are already there. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete