Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Series I'd Like to Start

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters. 

March 5: Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
1. A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin
2. Flavia de Luce Mystery Series by Alan Bradley
3. Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith
4. Fallen Angels Series by J.R. Ward
5. Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout
6. The Dresden File Series by Jim Butcher
7. Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr
8. Chicagoland Vampires Series by Chloe Neil
9. Fallen Series by Lauren Kate
10. Insurgent Trilogy by Veronica Roth





3 comments :

  1. The Lux series is so awesome! Love Katy and Daemon! Divergent and Chicagoland are also great series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a couple on there that I really want to read too, I just didn't have space for them on my list. I really suggest reading the Divergent (Insurgent) books. They are some of my favorites, although I'm scared about the final book.

    My TTT Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read the Lux series, Divergent, or Fallen but I can't wait to! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete