Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Cleaning

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters. 

March 12: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR list!
 
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - Highly recommended to me by a co-worker. This is a new author to me, so I'm quite excited.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - Having been read by most others, I'm a little behind on reading this book. Waiting for the library book, quite a huge waiting list in my area.


Divergent by Veronica Roth - Another one of those books that's been on my wish list, and I finally put my name in on the waiting list at the library. Excited to read this entire series.


One of Stephanie Bond’s books - I have read several of her books, and have several others waiting for me on my Kindle. Just need to get another one read.


 
Tiger Lily Jodi Lynn Anderson - I found this last year while reading blogs and have decided I need to push it up on my TBR list.

 
Vanish by Tess Gerritsen - This is the next book in the Rizzoli and Isles series. Sometimes I just wait too long in between books. There's just so many good books to read. 

 
Erlking by Rebecca Yount - I read the first book by this author. A great English mystery. I'm so excited to read her next book.

In my aim to continue my cozy mysteries, there are two series I have not read any books from in a while, Affairs of Steak by Julie Hyzy and Murder Most Frothy by Cleo Coyle. Need to read this and keep moving through the series.

If you've followed my blog at all, you know I started re-reading the Fever series. I need to get book four done, Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning, and then hopefully finish up the last book this summer.


Those are my planned books for reading this Spring. What's on your list?

No comments :

Post a Comment