Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday...Books I Recommend

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters. 


March 26: Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
3. Pulled by A.L. Jackson
4. I Have People by Taylor Dean
5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
6. Awake by Abria Mattina
7. The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes
8. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
9. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
10. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult

3 comments :

  1. Ooh Beautiful Disaster is so good! I totally agree!

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved water for elephants! Your blog looks great, totally need to work on a better layout for mine! Here's my TTT http://fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firefly Lane made my list also. A few others are on my Wishlist.

    ReplyDelete