Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Characters to Crush On


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters. 


April 2:  Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

1. Ranger from Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series.

2. Jack Reacher from Lee Child’s books. Not the Tom Cruise type, sorry don’t think he’s fulfilling this role for me. 

3. The cowboys in Cindy Stark’s Aspen trilogy are to die for; Luke, Scott, and Milo. If I had to choose I would say Luke in Relentless.

4. Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.

5. The cowboys from Linda Lael Miller’s series are always hot. If I had to choose one, I would choose Dylan from the Creed series.

6. Okay, you just know J.R. Ward’s vampires are going to make the list. But who would you choose? My pick would be Payne. I also thought Butch was another hottie, and would choose him as a non-vamp.

7. Jack Ramirez from Gemma Halliday’s High Heels Mystery. He has the whole package going on. Definitely a top pick.

8. Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. I think Grace is a very lucky lady.

9. Heath Champion from Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

10. And last but not least, Jamie from Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.


2 comments :

  1. I feel so bad because the only one i'm familiar with is Travis, but hot dayumn- that boy is gorgeous beyond words!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for Travis! He's some hawt stuff! Where Sam is the opposite, quiet and sweet. They both desire a place on the list though! I'm afraid I haven't read any of the others though!
    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete