Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Ten Favorite Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters. 


April 9: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
Part of this list will look very similar to Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most from March 26th. The first two listed are my top two recommends to anyone without asking for specific genres or anything else. They are my standard recommends. 

1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
3. The Winner by David Baldacci
4. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
5. Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez (a good read, but not greatly written)
6. Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
7. Northern Lights by Nora Roberts
8. Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot (a great audio listen)
9. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
10. The Pawn by Steven James





3 comments :

  1. I haven't read any of these but they sound great. Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of the Pawn, sounds intriguing, I love thrillers.

    4 others are on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet! This is great! Worth spending time with.

    ReplyDelete