Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Favorite Book Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters.



Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

 

I absolutely love this cover. It’s simplicity in the black and white and red is very eye catching!

We all love fancy dresses, two of my favorite covers are:



The Luxe by Anna Godbersen 

 The entire series has absolutely beautiful covers.

 
One of the reasons I chose to read her books in the beginning is because of her covers. 
You can just tell there is a story hiding in the cover.


This is a fun cover. Lots of colors and very fitting for the book and story.

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah 

 I love all of her covers, but this is the only book I’ve read. 
Everytime I realize this I kick myself and just need to grab hers next. 

The Pawn by Steven James. 


I think this entire series of covers is done exceptionally well. 
Very fitting for the title and the genre.

I love my cozy mysteries and they all have fun covers. This is one of my all time favorites.


 




No comments :

Post a Comment