Monday, June 3, 2013

Cozy Monday Upcoming Releases

I have decided to dedicate Mondays to cozy mysteries. Each Monday that I can, I will provide a cozy mystery review. On those weeks I don’t have a review ready, I will either highlight a series or upcoming releases. While I love all genres, I would have to say I tend to read cozy mysteries more than any other genre (subgenre) put together.

For the month of June, here a few exciting books due to be released!!

A Cookbook Conspiracy by Kate Carlisle
Bibliophile Mystery Series #7

Release Date: June 4, 2013








The Diva Frosts a Cupcake by Krista Davis
Domestic Diva Mystery Series #7

Release Date: June 4, 2013








Close Knit Killer by Maggie Sefton
Knitting Mystery Series #11


Release Date: June 4, 2013







Monument to the Dead by Sheila Connolly
Museum Mysteries #4


Release Date: June 4, 2013







Murder After A Fashion by Grace Carroll
Accessories Mystery Series #3

Release Date: June 4, 2013








Lethal Treasure by Jane K Cleland
Josie Prescott Antique Mysteries #8


Release Date: June 25, 2013







Death of a Chef by Alexander Campion
Capucine Culinary Mystery #4


Release Date: June 25, 2013







These are just a few of the exciting new releases. Check out FictFacts Release Calendar for more!!

No comments :

Post a Comment