Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Kindle Summer Clearance

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters.

My goal is to clear as many as I can off my Kindle this summer. I am such an eclectic reader and so I’m not sure if I will accomplish this list or move on to other books. I frequently find myself browsing my shelves and completely get distracted by all the books on my Kindle. Either way, I plan on not adding more than I am reading for at least the three months of Summer.

Okay here goes:

1. Under the Dome by Stephen King
Okay I’m listing the tome first. I was hoping to read this earlier and get it done before the TV show on June 24th but it doesn’t appear that will be the case. Either way, I hope to get it finished this summer.

I just requested the new one from Netgalley, need to get caught up.












A few romances:
and



 And some cozies
8. Purses and Poison by Dorothy Howell (I’m sneaking a purchase in, this is the only one not already on my Kindle)
10. Playing with Poison by Cindy Blackburn
Well we'll see how long I can stick with my list!! 

What's on your Summer Reading List?


1 comment :

  1. What are your favorite Kindle Fire Books for Summer 2013 so far?

    ReplyDelete