Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Featuring Travel

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a question or theme is given and bloggers are encouraged to create a Top Ten list. Anyone is welcome to join. Just link up at The Broke and the Bookish and check out all other participants Top Ten lists for the week. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers and learn interesting facts about them, books, and characters.

This week is a list with traveling!! I anticipated it to be much more difficult to make the list than it was. Hope you enjoy the list and check out some of the reviews as well.

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way 
(road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)

1. Changeless by Gail Carriger - Traveling by Ship

 
2. Ethereal by Addison Moore - Time Travel


4. Racing to Love by Amy Gregory - motorcycle racing

5. Beneath the Surface by Joya Fields - swimming to the depths of the ocean

6. Wild Princess by Marta Perry - horse carriages

7. Moon Dance by J.R. Rain - flying with wings

8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - running away


 the crime happened on a tour bus while stopping in town

 10. Time Traveler’s Wife - Time Travel

3 comments :

  1. A great selection of books! I really like the look of Shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shiver. I never would have thought to put it on the list. Sadly I haven't read any of the others.

    My Teaser & Top Ten Tuesday
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love the cover for Shiver.

    Here's my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete