Monday, August 12, 2013

Crazy Summer and Blog Revamping

If you're a regular reader of this blog, then you've noticed the hit and miss posts. My summer got really crazy the beginning of July and I didn't have time to read. This was okay and I was still on schedule, except when I finally had things settle down, I was not in the mood to read.We've all talked about it and discussed what you do. Well, I just posted a review when I finished a book, but the mood has somewhat continued.

After deep thought and continued struggles to read, I decided to do some revamping. This shouldn't change much for most readers, but hopefully you'll like it better. The rest of this month I will be posting a few reviews and book blasts that I had set up early summer, but I won't be full swing until the beginning of September.


I do have a goal for myself and for my readers and hopefully with the changes you will see in September you will remember the blog for the content and not for the number of posts, tours, or giveaways it's hosted.

Thanks for sticking it out with me, and if you're patient just a little longer hopefully you will like the new blog.

However, while you're waiting here's the upcoming schedule:

Saturday, August 17th
Finding Sheba Book Blast
Strong Rain Falling Review

Wednesday, August 21st
Wicked Firsts Book Blast

Thursday, August 22nd
Finding Sheba Book Review

Wednesday, August 28th
DiSemblance Book Blast

Friday, August 30th
Book Connection Finale



No comments :

Post a Comment