Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summers Best Cozy Mystery Reads

While I did struggle with reading time this summer, I read some great cozy mystery books and wanted to share.

by Dorothy Howell
Book 1 of  6 

This book had been sitting on my shelf for a while so I grabbed it for a quick read. What a great first book and introduction to a fun series. I also reviewed the second book Purses and Poison.

by Deborah Sharp
Book 1 of 5
If you're looking for a fun, quirky read with a little southern flair, this book was a lot of fun. Another new to me author and series this summer.

by Robin Allen
Book 3 of 3
Poppy Markham Culinary Cop
I was excited to read another book in this series. I really like the theme and occupation of the sleuth in this series. 

What great books did you read this summer?


4 comments :

  1. I am not familiar with any of these books. I actually did a lot of reading this summer, 29 books June-August, about half a dozen of which were cozies. My 2013 GR shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these. I've come across some great reads this summer, some of them were in the discarded section at the library where you can purchase books for a small donation. I've been trying to read outside my comfort zone of cozy mysteries.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these. I've come across some great reads this summer, some of them were in the discarded section at the library where you can purchase books for a small donation. I've been trying to read outside my comfort zone of cozy mysteries.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding little hidden gems. Good luck with reading outside your comfort zone!

      Delete