Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Book Release Talk ~ Holiday Edition


With Christmas only three months from today, it's almost time to begin reading those holiday books. One was released just yesterday, and a few more on their way in the next few months.

Release Date: September 24, 2013

#16 in the Meg Langslow Mystery series
Release Date: October 22, 2013

Ten Lords A-Leaping by C.C. Benison
#3 in the Father Christmas Mystery
Release Date: December 3, 2013

#5 in the Farmers Market Mystery
Release Date: December 3, 2013

What Holiday Releases are on you list?

3 comments :

  1. A cozy mystery holiday! I like! I haven't looked at the holiday books yet, I need too. My favorite holiday read from last year was from Rhys Bowen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read anything from Rhys yet. Love the look of that Christmas book. Definitely going to put on my list for the Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the holiday book recommendations. I always make it a priority to read a holiday themed book every December.

    ReplyDelete