Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cozy Mystery Fall Reading List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic is given and bloggers participating by responding with lists centered around that topic.

This week's topic: Fall 2013 TBR Reading List. 

**Click images to go to Goodreads**

Series Advancement:


I thoroughly enjoy this series. I know there are mixed feelings 
from many about this series, but it is one of my favorite.

 I read her recent release and absolutely 
loved it so figured I would go back to book one.

This was a new to me author and series at the beginning of the summer.
Enjoying it so much I am definitely continuing the series.


I had mixed feelings about book one but just know I should 
continue to read the series as many people have enjoyed it. Hope I enjoy it!

Early Review Books:





For Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment