Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Must Read Cozy Mystery List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic is given and bloggers participating by responding with lists centered around that topic.

This week's topic: Required Reading.

Some people are not completely familiar with cozy mysteries and may not know where to start. Today's list is a required cozy list that will hopefully help you find a place to start. If you are already a cozy reader, this is my list of favorites I think any cozy mystery reader should read. (Some of you may disagree, but that's okay.) I'll keep it simple.

My Top 3:


1. Hannah Swensen series by Joanne Fluke. 
This book is what renewed my love for cozies a few years back. 


2. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.
I love the humor in this series. At times the series can get old, but with a short break I definitely crave a small dose.


3. Olivia Paras series by Julie Hyzy
This is another great series with hilarious moments. The characters make the book/series.


What would be your required 3 reads for the cozy mystery genre?



1 comment :

  1. Ooh nice! I'd say Victoria Laurie and Juliet Blackwell's two ongoing series would be my picks! They're cozy mysteries with paranormal elements in them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete