Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top Ten Halloween Cozy Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic is given and bloggers participating by responding with lists centered around that topic.

This week's topic:
Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers

I decided to share my favorite Halloween Theme Cozy Covers.








Click below for some great halloween cozy mystery book lists:

Cozy Mystery
Cozy Mysteries Unlimited
Cozy Up Blog


I haven't read any of these!! Maybe I should schedule a read-a-thon for next October.


2 comments :

  1. I love cozy mystery covers :) They just rock the Halloween perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I think my paranormal mystery series that I read can be called "cozy" mysteries too. They just have that added paranormal flavor to them! Never seen so many Halloween-y covers before! Very nice!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete