Photo Credit: Lentina_X
Thursday Thirteen: Blogger Toolbox
- Google Drive - because it is portable and I can update my files whether at work, at home on my desktop, out with the iPad, or watching TV with my laptop.
- Evernote - ditto as above, but also I love the check boxes to check off my list.
- Netgalley - the wonderful authors and publishers willing to allow me to before release for free.
- Kindle - my right hand man for all my reading and organizing what's to read next.
- Flickr Creative Commons - to provide beauty to my posts from wonderful photographers who are willing to allow Bloggers to use as long as we show credit. Check out their other wonderful photos!
- Twitter and Facebook - to be able to share and interact with Bloggers, Authors, and others to find wonderful reviews, posts, and insights to new book news.
- Pinterest - to be influenced from the wonderful pins from everyone. I do sometimes get distracted from reading and blogging on this site, but I love to share on my pin boards.
- Amazing Bloggers - who also share their creative ideas and inspire me with new posts and ideas. Thanks!
- Awesome Authors - who provide the lovely reading material and on many occasions a free ARC and interview.
- Thumbdrive - where I back up my Blog to just in case, heaven forbid, it were to crash!!
- Memes - to share with others in similar themes and suggestions every week. Thanks to those who host these wonderful weekly events.
- Hootsuite - to allow me to continue to share, even if I am tied up with work or meetings. I also love to be able to categorize the social media and find wonderful discussions to participate in.
- IFTTT - new tool that I absolutely love and have just touched the tip of the iceberg with. Thanks Book Vixen!