Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Suggestion ~ Blogger Hero

A weekly feature of mine, where I suggest books, blog tips, and fun places to visit.

As part of Saturday Suggestion, I wanted to recognize and suggestion to readers other great bloggers who have inspired my creativity. So to kick off my first ever Blogger Hero post, I want to say thank you to:

Tanya Patrice at Girlxoxo

What I love about this blog!

More than just reviews. More than just memes.More than Giveaways. More than Book Tours.
I even think she does most of her own pictures.

I don't remember how I stumbled onto this blog, but it is one I read everyday. We don't even read a lot of the same genres. She's more into science fiction and I'm more into Cozy Mysteries. But I love the layout of her blog, the advice posts she has, and the book lists that appear more than just a list.

Here are a few of my favorite posts:
Planning a Monthly Schedule
 4 Ways to Reuse Older Content
Stumbling Into International Mysteries

Thanks Tanya for inspiring my creativity.

Be sure to stop by and say "hello" and check out her amazing blog.


1 comment :