A weekly feature of mine, where I suggest books, blog tips, and fun places to visit.
The holidays are up on us and before I get too busy with holiday preparations, I have decided to participate in the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon hosted by The Bawdy Book Blog and The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
The read-a-thon is November 7th to 11th. With holiday themed books and other festivities, this read-a-thon will definitely get you in the mood.
Here are the rules:
- Before or on November 7 post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Jennifer and I.
- Grab the button and share!
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th at 4pm (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 7th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will start daily and remain open until 11:59 on November 11th.
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.
- Read 3 or more holiday themed books this weekend.
- Tweet at least once each day my progress.
- Participate in as many challenges as possible.
- Post a wrap up post with successes and limitations.
Come join in the fun!!