Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Things I'm Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic is given and bloggers participating by responding with lists centered around that topic.

Things I'm Thankful For

As a blogger I’m thankful for:
1. Authors who write such wonderful books.
2. Authors and publishers who are so willing to provide ARC’s of books for review.
3. Bloggers who are sharing their creativity.
4. Readers/Bloggers who are gracious enough to stop by and read my blog, even if you don’t comment.
5. Publicists and authors who are patient with me when I have a small SNAFU.

As a person I’m thankful for:
1. My husband and daughter and the furry ones too.
2. My freedom, my country, and those who fight to keep it.
3. My day job, including my co-workers and bosses.
4. My mom and dad who taught me to read and encouraged my love of reading.
5. My friends who all support me even though I do have crazy reading habits.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


2 comments :

  1. Aw I love this! And I love how you split the two into bookish/non-bookish! I feel like I got to know you a little bit!

    ReplyDelete