Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Suggestion - 2014 Reading Challenges


It's the end of the year when we are all hopefully wrapping up some wonderful reading challenges for the year. And now it's time to start planning for next year's reading challenges. I always have great hopes, but always piddle out at the middle of the year.I'm hoping to have more fun with challenges this year and put them to good work for my reading and blogging.

With that said, I just wanted to share a few of the challenges out there that have caught my eye and see what everyone else is thinking.

Wanting to re-read a few of my past favorites, I found a few challenges to fit the bill:

http://www.caffeinatedlife.net/blog/2013/12/01/a-year-in-re-reading-a-2014-reading-challenge/

http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2013/11/read-it-again-sam-challenge.html

I love my cozies and Yvonne over at Socrates' Book Review is doing her annual Cruisin' through the Cozies for 2014.

We're all plagued with series and being stuck in the middle for various reasons. Here are a couple of challenges to help us finish those series we need to get done.


Reading the Paranormal - 2014 Seriously Series Reading Challenge


And we all have problems with those out of control TBR piles. Here are a few of those challenges for participation as well.




Lots of great challenges and many others that will fit any type of reading. If you're looking for other challenges, a great spot to be in the know of any and all (most) challenges, see A Novel Challenge.


A Novel Challenge

 Happy Challenges to everyone!!


1 comment :