Sunday, December 22, 2013

Top 5 Cozy Places I Visited in 2013

Top 5 Cozy Towns

Since shifting my focus to reading and reviewing Cozy Mysteries, I have visited a lot of cozy towns. Here are my top 5 cozy towns. Check them out to see if you're interested in visiting.

What a fun little town Stella Maris, North Carolina was in Lowcountry Bombshell by Susan Boyer.


I liked the description of Mayville Heights, Minnesota and found the town very quaint in Final Catcall by Sophie Kelly.




My favorite small cozy town was Scumble River, Illinois in Murder of a Barbie and Ken by Denise Swanson. So excited to read more of this series.



Bestselling author Krista Davis has created her a very cozy and different town at Wagtail Mountain in Murder She Barked, a new series she released this month.


Even though it was a cold town, I did find it cozy was Snowflake, Vermont in A Spoonful of Murder by Connie Archer.

Where would you like to go on a road trip?

1 comment :

  1. They all look like fun- but I am going with North Carolina on this one. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete