Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Winter Reading List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic is given and bloggers participating by responding with lists centered around that topic.

Top Ten Books 
on My Winter Reading List

The first three books on my list are:

 These books are from the Appleseed Creek Mystery series. I purchased the three of them in October after reading some rave reviews and excited that they're finally up on the reading list. So excited!

I have several books I need to get read for Netgalley:


and a tour book currently scheduled:


My final two spots I haven't decided. I am really a mood reader and I have several on my Kindle I need to clear out. I'll see what I can find when I get there.

I'm so excited for time to curl up in a cozy blanket and read a cozy mystery!!


 

5 comments :

  1. I have a few of those on my list :) You are the first list I have come across that wasn't YA books that I haven't heard of LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like YA sometimes, but not a big consumer of those books. I prefer my mysteries right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one of those authors I've heard of is Tracy Weber, who recently joined the Cozy Mysteries group at GR. Enjoy your winter stack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you get to read them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, I'm not a fan of mysteries normally. I don't dislike all of them, but I stay away from them unless they are "unique"

    ReplyDelete