Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Netgalley Reading Challenge

2014netgalleychallenge

I decided to join Ariel Avalon in her Netgalley challenge. What enticed me most, was when the challenge said trying to get closer to the 80% approval/feedback ratio. This is something I found on my profile page the end of last year and have been trying to be really diligent. However, I continue to request more books. I figured it would be exciting to join in the fun. Check out the challenge here.

I've decided to join and try and achieve the hard level. I think this would get me to the 80% or at least really close. I will update this post as I read.



 

Books I've Read:

 

2 comments :

  1. Good luck with this! My problem is that I'm behind on reviews, which backlogs my NG - or else my percentage would be a LOT higher up! :D

    ReplyDelete