Tuesday, January 7, 2014

5 Goals and Resolutions for 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic is given and bloggers participating by responding with lists centered around that topic.

Reading and Blogging Goals of 2014

  1. New blog design - I feel like my current design, while I still love it and a huge thanks to Giselle at Xpresso Design, is not reflective of my new focus and direction. I would like to find something a little more "cozy". Whether I'm able to do some of it partially myself, or find that perfect someone to make it happen.
  2. Read New Authors - challenge
  3. Finish a few series - challenge
  4. Engage with authors and publishers more, via Facebook, Twitter, or Email for guest posts and/or interviews.
  5. Comment faithfully each week on other blogger posts. I am not very good at this and have decided to find a system that works for me. I love reading other posts and I read several, I just don't always leave my two cents.
What are your goals for 2014?


4 comments :

  1. I am big about catching up with some of my favorite series this year :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice, good luck! http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/a-brand-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set of resolutions! Hope you have very good luck with them all!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new design :) I redesigned mine in 2013 and it renewed my energy to blog. I guess it's sort of like putting up a fresh coat of paint in your room -- it changes the way you feel while you're in that space.

    ReplyDelete