Friday, January 24, 2014

Bloggiesta 2014 Winter Mini Challenge


Tomorrow begins the winter 2014 Bloggiesta mini-challenge. This is when blogs come together and work on cleaning up their blogs with various projects. There are mini-challenges to help inspire some of that cleaning up and to learn new things. Bloggiesta will run through Sunday.

I do not know how much I will get done Saturday, due to a death in the family, but I plan to get some cleaning up done on Sunday!! My main goal for this time is to update all my cross postings to Goodreads, Amazon, etc. I am way behind and need to get caught up.I also plan to participate in at least one mini-challenge.

If you've not heard about Bloggiesta or not sure which project to choose, check out their website. It's definitely an inspiring time and a fun way to meet new bloggers!!


1 comment :