Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Scoop (1)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week:
I only shared a few posts last week because I took off the holidays to enjoy with my family. I love this time of year where we can hang out and enjoy each other's company. We don't do a whole lot or take off on a vacation, we usually just find a TV series, movie(s), or game to play for the time we have together. There is usually so much going on that we really cherish this time which is very laid back.

My book review from last week: January Thaw by Jess Lourey 5/5 Stars

I also posted the challenges I will be participating in during 2014:
Netgalley Reading Challenge
New Author Challenge
Seriously Series Reading Challenge
Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge

This Week:
Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Top Ten Goals and Resolutions for 2014
Wednesday: Book Review - Down Dog Diary by Sherry Roberts
Thursday: My New Blogging Schedule

Books Received:
I bought a few books this week as I received some Amazon gift cards for Christmas. Love to get those as a gift!!





What exciting news happened to you last week?

2 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! Those books are totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books look great! Happy reading and good luck with all of your challenges!

    ReplyDelete