Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Scoop (3)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week:

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Book Review - Stone Cold Dead by Catherine Dilts
New feature called - What Reader's Think! A Collection of Book Reviews

This Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Guest Post by Catherine Dilts (reviewed her book last week)
Wednesday: Book Review - Forget Me Knot by Mary Marks
Thursday: Blog Tour - Tenth Circle by Jon Land (with interview)
Friday: Bloggiesta Start Post (Bloggiesta officially starts Saturday!)


Books Purchased

From Netgalley

Books Anticipating:
I was notified I was the winner of Paws for Murder over at Thoughts in Progress during the Annie Knox tour. I'll be so excited to see that book when it arrived in the next couple of weeks!

My Favorite Blog Post(s) of the Week:
Struggling with blogging and reading due to personal events that are happening this week, as well as end of the yeah blahs, these were some great reads.

How to Keep a Sustainable Blog
Wither the Blog

It was also fun to see another blog reviewing the same book I did this week!
Mysteries and My Musings: Stone Cold Dead by Catherine Dilts

Everyone have a wonderful week!!

1 comment :

  1. OOh nice! I like a good mystery every now and then! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete