Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Scoop (4)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Guest Post by Catherine Dilts 
Wednesday: Book Review - Forget Me Knot by Mary Marks
Thursday: Blog Tour - Tenth Circle by Jon Land (with interview)
Friday: Bloggiesta Start Post (Bloggiesta officially starts Saturday!)

This Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Tuesday:Bloggiesta Recap
Wednesday: Book Review - Murder Strikes A Pose by Tracy Weber
Thursday: Series Highlight


Books Borrowed:
I didn't purchase any books this week or request any from Netgalley. I did however, make a quick stop at the library and pick up three books.


 These three books will help me with my Seriously Series challenge!


Books Anticipating (new releases):

 Both of these books will be released February 4, 2014. Both are in series I want to start reading. Throw in the Trowel is #15 of the series and The Drowning Spool is #17 of the series. Wow, getting further behind by not evening starting. Have you read either of these series and are you still enjoying every installment?

My Favorite Blog Post(s) of the Week:

The Best Way to Turn Down Review Requests by Ashley @Nosegraze
Portrait of a Librarian @Killer Characters
My Blogging Process {Time Management} @GirlXoXo

Everyone have a wonderful week!!

1 comment :

  1. OOoh nice! I love a good paranormal cozy mystery! Will have to check out your review for these! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete