Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What are YOU reading? (6)

This is a meme hosted by Sheila every Monday over at Book Journey. This is a great networking opportunity for others and to find more books to read. We all know we need help with that! Well probably not, but I do find that I can find bloggers with similar reading interests if I participate.

About this book:
School psychologist Skye Denison reluctantly agrees to act as maid of honor in her California cousin's over-the-top platinum-style wedding- and is also expected to assist the control-freak wedding planner. But when Skye discovers the planner dead, just one week before the big event, Skye is suddenly working double-duty.

My Thoughts:
This is my second book in this series by Denise Swanson. I absolutely loved the first one, Murder of a Barbie and Ken. This one has started out just as exciting and I'm pretty sure I will be hooked to this series for a while. I'm just disappointed that I wasn't able to find books in order at the library. Oh well, so far it doesn't seem to disrupt from the enjoyment.

What are YOU Reading this week?

 

4 comments :

  1. Oh Skye! Sometimes she cracks me up and sometimes I want to shake my head LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get caught up on this series. Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Never heard of this one but hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one! I hope you enjoy it !

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete