Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Scoop (5)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Wednesday: Book Review - Murder Strikes A Pose by Tracy Weber
Thursday:Tea Shop Theme Cozy Mystery Book List

This Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Guest Post by Claire Tolen
Wednesday: Book Reviews: Pros and Cons and The Heist by Janet Evanovich
Thursday: Brainstorming for Blog Post Ideas




From Netgalley

My only new books this past week were from Netgalley. I was excited to see the next in the Headlines in High Heels Mysteries by LynDee Walker and quickly requested it and just as quickly got approved. So excited to read it!

Even though I've read a lot of Cozy Mysteries, I have never read M.C. Beaton. When I saw installment #30 on Netgalley, I decided to give it a go. And since Grand Central Publishing is an auto approve for me, I didn't have to wait. Excited to see what the draw is to this series.



I have been caught up with a lot of personal things going on and decided just to share a few points and things I've learned. Make sure you have reviewed beneficiaries on your life insurance and retirement accounts, and probably something you should do yearly. Make sure you have all of your estate properties in will and trust to make things easier on your loved one left behind.

January was a crazy month for me with sickness and then a close family death. I'm excited for February to begin and hopefully I will soon have the time and desire to read again!!

Everyone have a wonderful week!!

1 comment :

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of these but I always love a good mystery myself! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete