Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Scoop (6)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Guest Post by Claire Tolen
Wednesday: Book Review: Pros and Cons by Janet Evanovich
Book Review: The Heist by Janet Evanovich
Thursday: Brainstorming for Blog Post Ideas

This Week:

Monday: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Guest Post by D.W. Carver
Wednesday: Book Review: Shoulder Bags and Shootings by Dorothy Howell
Thursday:What Readers Think!

Books I'm Anticipating:
by Denise Swanson
#3 Deveraux Dime Store Mystery
 
Favorite Blog Posts of the Week:
A Prairie Girl Reads hosts February Cozy Mystery Book Club: Canadian Mysteries this month.


Using a Smartphone for Photos by Tanya Patrice at Girlxoxo.com - I love her posts and mainly due to all of the photos that she takes. She is very talented and now she shares some ideas with us.

Balance the Book Budget by Felicia at Geeky Bloggers Book Blog - I know this was not this past week, but just had to share. I love to read this post of Felicia's that she does as she buys and gathers more books.

5 Funky Ways to Store Your Books by Rebecca at Love At First Book - I love these creative book storage areas and shelves. My absolute favorite is the fireplace!!

On A Personal Note:
My life seems to be getting back to normal with all of the major things that have happened in the month of January. I'm excited to get more time to be more focused on blogging again and lose myself in reading. I love books.


Everyone have a wonderful week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment