Friday, August 19, 2016

Kindle Unlimited Review


So I decided to give Kindle Unlimited a try. The main instigator was the two series I was reading at the time and overall I would have spent more money purchasing each book than just using Kindle Unlimited. Of course, the first month is free so I figured I didn’t have anything to lose.

Here is a list of things I learned while using Kindle Unlimited:
  1. As stated above, I was able to read more than the membership was worth, for a total of $29.90.
  2. As a member, you can read all of the Harry Potter books for free.
  3. It’s much easier to see what’s available when you’re a member.
  4. Even though they may not be “bestsellers”, I found several other series and books that were amazing on this list.
  5. Amazon carries its recommendations into the Kindle Unlimited section providing you with more of what you’re interested in.
  6. You’re limited to 10 books at a time and you just need to remember to return them through your account (similar to library book returns).

Overall, my experience was great!! I did continue with another month, so an actual charge of $9.99 a month, instead of just doing my free first month. You do need to be an avid reader to make it worthwhile and willing to not read books that are mainstream. If you’ve been tempted to try it, I highly recommend using the first month free to see what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment