Thursday, September 29, 2016

#TBT with Julie Hyzy

Another favorite cozy mystery authors of mine is Julie Hyzy. I especially love her White House Chef Mysteries. Below are some links to reviews I've done in the past.

State of the Onion
By Julie Hyzy
Format: Paperback 
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Part of a Series: White House Chef mysteries
Rating: 4 stars
Click here for review

Hail to the Chef
By Julie Hyzy
Publish Date: December 2008
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Series: #2
Personal Rating: 4 stars
Click here for review

Eggsecutive Orders
By Julie Hyzy
Publish Date: January 2010
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Series: #3
Source: Borrowed from Library
Personal Rating: 4 stars
Click here for review

If you're looking for a new series, I think you'd really enjoy this one. I really connected with all of the characters. Great reads! I definitely need to catch up with the rest of the series.


No comments :

Post a Comment