Saturday, October 15, 2016

Mini Review: Cinnamon Nut Crunch by Susan Gillard

Title: Cinnamon Nut Crunch Murder
Series: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery #14
Author: Susan Gillard
Publish Date: July 30, 2016
Publisher: Guardian Publishing Group
Source: Kindle Unlimited



Mini Review:
Things really get mixed together in this book. I liked all the twists and turns with all of the people that we have come to know throughout all the other books. Ryan is sitting this one out, but is encouraging Heather to get involved. By the end of the book, things have changed that I’m curious to know how they will work out in the next book. Little Lily is sweet and it was fun to learn about Eva’s secret car. I still enjoy the donut descriptions and wish I was eating some every time I read this series.



No comments :

Post a Comment